The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program was established in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
The program ensures DBEs have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in DOT-assisted contracts.
- Ensure equal opportunity and prevent discrimination when awarding and administrating DOT-assisted contracts
- Create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts
- Ensure the DBE program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law
- Ensure only firms that fully meet Code of Federal Regulations Title 49, Part 26, eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs
- Help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in the DOT-assisted contracts and procurement activities
- Assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the marketplace outside the DBE program
For all questions regarding the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise program, please call the Chickasaw Nation DBE team at (580) 272-5438 or email DBELO@Chickasaw.net.
DOT’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
DBE Certification Directory
The Chickasaw Nation Goal Setting Methodology
The Chickasaw Nation DBE Program Plan
DBE Program Public Consultation