The preferred vendor program increases business opportunities for qualified Chickasaw citizen-owned business enterprises and those of other qualified minorities. Chickasaw Business Network supports and encourages the participation of all Chickasaw Nation divisions in seeking out and taking necessary steps to assure economic opportunities within our sphere of influence for these businesses.
The preferred vendor program works to manage a process that supports the growth, development, expansion and increased utilization of business enterprises owned by Chickasaw citizens, First American tribal citizens and other federally recognized minorities.
To participate in the preferred vendor program, a business must be at least 51 percent owned, controlled and operated by one or more of the following:
- Chickasaw citizen
- First American (Non-Chickasaw)
- African American
- Asian American
- Hispanic American
- Disabled Veteran
The application process takes approximately 30-60 minutes to complete. Before filling out the application, ensure all required documents are available to upload. If the documents are not uploaded, you may have to reapply.
- Proof of ownership: business registration documents from the Secretary of State listing the owner(s)
- Proof of owner’s minority status: CDIB or tribal citizenship card, third-party minority-owned certification, etc., for all applicable owners
- Proof of general liability insurance: minimum $1 million policy
- Business card: stating contact information for business
- Capability statement: a marketing flyer or document stating the nature of your business
- Tax ID: document from the IRS or Secretary of State with EIN or SSN
For more information, email us at ChickasawBusinessNetwork@Chickasaw.net or call (580) 559-0728.